Morehead City Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Morehead City and Coastal North Carolina areas.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Durham VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The Morehead City CBOC is located directly on Highway 70 West, approximately 5-1/2 miles west of downtown Morehead City.
It is directly across from the Brandywine Bay development.