Durham VA Health Care System
Mission: To Improve life for “those who have borne the battle.” Our research and development program enhances our ability to provide state-of-the-art medical techniques and treatments to Veterans.
Resources for Veterans:
Search Clinical Trials: Type 'Durham VA' in the search box, then select 'Include only open studies' to see a list of actively recruiting studies at the Durham VA Health Care System (DVAHCS).
Resources for VA Researchers:
- New Researchers / Guidance Documents
- Initial Review
- Amendments and Miscellaneous Forms
- Continuing Review
- Privacy and Information Security
- Institute for Medical Research (IMR): DVAHCS’s research non-profit organization
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Central Institutional Review Board (CIRB)
Durham VA Health Care System, Medical Center
Research and Development Service (151)
508 Fulton Street
Durham, NC 27705
Phone: (919) 286-6926
Fax: (919) 286-6824
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
Office Location: Building 5
For questions about research or research forms, contact the Research Service at 919-286-6926.